tirsdag den 19. januar 2016

ready to go crazy










I am ready for doing the most simple things, or go crazy by designing absurd costumes, contructing and buildig wired scenografies/ sculptures. I am ready for discussing every detail: we are on a stage, so whatever ligth, clothing, movement, sound, timeframe, area, itims ect. we use, it will allways be a choice. But it dosen’t necessary need to be a logic choice.   

I am interested in perception on form and I am shearching after beaty.
Right now I am trying to write a speciale about perception on folded forms, because the folds are often in my artworks.
My practice allways goes back to drawing and photagraphy (for me it is about Seeing, Light and shadow, constructing/designing, maybe allso about describing and telling)
I am interested in social relations.
I am inspired by compositions I see in “the every day life”.
Somehow the bird and the mountain allways comes up, I guess it is a fascination of their forms, the movements of the bird and the movements in the mountains, and it have something to do with farytail (to me).
I am interestet in something with Japan, I am not really sure if it is the mentallity or only the aesthatics.  

I think the thing I said about training drawing and training the body is about getting more precise in the expression and the understanding of the expression. I feel the same about mixing colours painting and mixing spices cooking, it is allso about getting a precise expression.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar